- Core Connections, Course 1
- Core Connections, Course 2
- Core Connections, Course 3
- Core Connections Algebra
- Core Connections Geometry
- Core Connections Algebra 2
- Core Connections Integrated I
- Core Connections Integrated II
- Core Connections Integrated III
- Precalculus Third Edition
- Pre-Calculus with Trigonometry
- Calculus Third Edition
- Calculus Second Edition
- Core Connections, Course 1, Minnesota Version
- Core Connections, Course 2, Minnesota Version
- Core Connections, Course 3, Minnesota Version
- Core Connections Accelerated 6th Grade eGuidebook
- Core Connections Accelerated 7th Grade eGuidebook
- Core Connections Compressed Accelerated 7th Grade eGuidebook
- Core Connections Compressed Accelerated 8th Grade eGuidebook
- Core Connections Compressed Accelerated Integrated 8th Grade eGuidebook
- Making Connections: Foundations for Algebra Course 1
- Making Connections: Foundations for Algebra Course 2
- Algebra Connections
- Geometry Connections
- Algebra 2 Connections
- The Licensed Content shall be made available to you in browser-based form only.
- The Licensed Content shall be made available for access using Chrome, Safari and Firefox. Internet Explorer is NOT supported.
- You must access the Licensed Content on a browser from a computer or mobile device that is owned, leased or otherwise controlled by you, except as otherwise stated herein.
- You must use Licensed Content for educational instruction, research or training purposes only.
- You may display the Licensed Content only to the extent expressly authorized in the Licensed Content and solely for delivery to other End Users in the course of instructing such End Users in the classroom.
- You must access Licensed Content over a secure server.
- You must not share Licensed Content in any form with anyone other than another End User as identified herein unless expressly authorized in writing by Licensor.
The foregoing License will terminate immediately on the earliest to occur of:
- The termination of the Purchase Agreement.
- You ceasing to be authorized by Licensor and/or Licensee to use the Licensed Content for any or no reason, including expiration of the applicable semester, class or program related to the Licensed Content.
You shall not, directly or indirectly:
- Access or use the Licensed Content, except as set forth in Section 1.
- Copy, upload or download the Licensed Content, in whole or in part.
- Modify, reformat, translate, adapt or otherwise create derivative works or improvements, whether or not patentable or copyrightable, of the Licensed Content or any part thereof.
- Combine the Licensed Content or any part thereof with, or incorporate the Licensed Content or any part thereof in, any other programs or material.
- Remove, delete, alter or obscure any trademarks or any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property or proprietary rights notices included on or in the Licensed Content, including any copy thereof;
- Reverse engineer, decompile or modify Licensed Content, in whole or in part.
- Rent, lease, lend, sell, transmit, publish, sublicense, assign, distribute, transfer or otherwise commercially exploit or provide any access to or use of the Licensed Content or any features or functionality of the Licensed Content, for any reason, to any other person or entity, including any subcontractor, independent contractor, affiliate or service provider of Licensee, whether or not over a network and whether or not on a hosted basis, including in connection with the internet, web hosting, wide area network (WAN), virtual private network (VPN), virtualization, time-sharing, service bureau, software as service, cloud or other technology or service.
- Create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory from the Licensed Content.
- Use any automated downloading programs or devices to continuously and/or automatically search or index any Licensed Content.
Intellectual Property Rights
Any suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations, or other information provided by you or any other party relating to the Licensed Content becomes our intellectual property upon receipt by us.
Any approved or permitted reproduction, including a printed or an electronic image, generated from any Licensed Content must include all copyright notices contained thereon and/or applicable thereto as noted in the Licensed Content.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitations of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL CPM, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS OR USE, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE LICENSED CONTENT, ANY WEBSITES OR TOOLS LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR TOOLS LINKED TO IT, OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH THE LICENSED CONTENT, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Password Use and Security
The terms and conditions of the Purchase Agreement require End Users to enter a username to be provided by Licensee and to create a password in order to access and use the Licensed Content. You shall be responsible for all access to and use of the Licensed Content by means of your equipment or your unique username and password, whether or not you have knowledge of or authorize such access and use. Sharing your username and password with third parties is strictly prohibited.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and for all activities that occur under your username and password. You agree to immediately notify CPM at email@example.com if you become aware of or have reason to believe that there is any unauthorized use of your or any other End User’s account or any other breach of security. CPM is in no way liable for any claims related to the use or misuse of your username and password due to the activities of any third party outside of our control or due to your failure to maintain the confidentiality and security of such information.
License Term and Termination
Updates and Support
During the License Term, we agree to provide support services. For support, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. CPM support services are available during business hours, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Pacific Time), Monday through Friday, excluding legal holidays.
Support services do not include any of the following: (1) custom programming services; (2) on-site support, including installation of hardware or software; (3) support of any software not included in the Licensed Content; (4) live training sessions; (5) other user expenses, including hardware and related supplies; or (6) any other activity not explicitly stated above as covered.
Access and Links
Internet access is required to access the Licensed Content. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR: (a) MAINTAINING ANY EQUIPMENT OWNED, CONTROLLED OR USED BY YOU TO ACCESS AND USE THE LICENSED CONTENT, AND (b) ENSURING THE ACCURACY OF DATA INPUT AND OUTPUT. The Licensed Content may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Such links are provided for your convenience only. We do not control these third party websites and assume no liability or responsibility for them, including any content or services provided to you by such websites. You should not consider any link to or from a third party website as an endorsement of any such website by us unless we expressly so state. OUR SERVICES MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIMITATIONS, DELAYS, AND OTHER PROBLEMS INHERENT IN THE USE OF THE INTERNET AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAYS, DELIVERY FAILURES, OR OTHER DAMAGE RESULTING FROM SUCH PROBLEMS.
We may give notice by means of a general notice posted on our website, email to your email address on record in our account information, or written communication sent by first class mail or pre-paid post to your address of record in our account information, at our sole option.
Assignment; Change in Control
This Agreement may not be assigned by you without our prior written approval but may be assigned without your consent by us to: (a) our parent or subsidiary, (b) an acquirer of our assets, or (c) a successor by merger. Any purported assignment in violation of this section shall be void.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Entire Agreement and Order of Precedence
Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously and we will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement. If you believe any materials accessible on this Website infringe your copyright, you may notify CPM by submitting written notification to email@example.com.
Last Modified: May 29, 2018