CPM: Digital Content Editor
The Digital Content Editor will be updating content in various applications, spreadsheets, and documents relating to all areas of CPM production. This position requires internet, ease of use including the ability to understand URL’s, browsers, searching the web, & uploading files to the internet. Digital Content Editors should be competent using Google sheets and docs.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Our mission is to empower mathematics students and teachers through exemplary curriculum, professional development and leadership. We recognize and foster teacher expertise and leadership in mathematics education. We engage all students in learning mathematics through problem solving, reasoning and communication.
- Learn procedures to edit the eBook content within the eBook interface.
- Learn how to create clear images, upload to the server through the eBook interface, and add them in the code to place in the appropriate digital content. Be able to do this accurately and efficiently.
- Be able to add content to the Homework Help site. This includes adding images, links, LaTex for equations and formatting the homework help for student use.
- Edit items in the Assessment Site. This includes adding and editing mathematical equations and expressions using Wiris editor, uploading and formatting graphics. Text must be proof-read for accuracy. Answers must be placed appropriately.
- Learn about CPM and Desmos eTools and to edit/repair minor problems.
- Proofread all work completed by other Digital Content editors as well as their own work. Backup HTML files of all eBook content.
- As an agent in Freshdesk, fix digital content errors as others report them and appropriately recording the actions taken.
- Learn how to use and update google docs and spreadsheets to record progress made on projects.
Full-Time and/or Part-Time