Job Type: Full-time
Deadline: Until filled
Apply Now: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/1546507
Please only apply if you live in the Greater Sacramento area, preferably Elk Grove. Position is approximately 85% remote. Minimal travel (less than 1 day per week local in-person work) may be required.
The Accounts Payable Specialist supports the organization mission by processing financial records including, but not limited to, payments to vendors. The Accounts Payable Specialist is organized, meticulous, good with numbers and a self-starter who can work without direct supervision to meet the position’s responsibilities. The Accounts Payable Specialist is able to meet deadlines and communicate clearly and timely, both orally and in writing.
What you’ll do:
- Facilitate payment of vendors, which may include verification of federal ID numbers, reviewing purchase orders, and resolving discrepancies
- Ensure bills are paid in a timely and accurate manner while adhering to departmental procedures
- Audit and process credit card statements
- Address and respond to vendor inquiries
- Maintain a large number of vendor accounts while staying in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Protect confidentiality and integrity of all payment processes
- File year end 1099 forms
- Assist in the annual audit process
- Work with business staff to solve problems and meet deadlines
- Work independently
- Contribute to a positive work environment
- Have opportunities to grow!
How you are qualified:
- Minimum of two years work experience, ideally with Sage 100
- Must be organized, strong attention to detail, good with numbers and a self-starter
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Essential professional skills including business communication and organization
- Ability to identify and solve problems in a business environment
- Flexibility to move between projects
- Commitment to quality
- Ability to travel; Position is approximately 85% remote. Minimal travel (less than 1 day per week local in-person work) may be required.
$22.57 – $23.53 hr