Embrace the challenge of marrying technical precision with elegant design! CPM Educational Program seeks a Production Team Member to assist in the production and preparation of images, graphs, diagrams, and files for print and digital publication who is committed to producing a high-quality product. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, with a knowledge of and comfort with middle school mathematics, especially graphs and data displays.
Do you have a passion for education? Help bring more math to more people!
CPM Educational Program is committed to being an open-minded, inclusive organization that embraces diversity and values underrepresented voices and experiences. CPM Educational Program is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender, sexual identity, disability, or any other protected status.
What you’ll do
- Create print and digital content using the Adobe Creative Suite and Efofex Draw for mathematics curriculum, professional learning, and marketing materials.
- Ensure content adheres to the visual style guide.
- Assist in page layout of print materials.
- Work closely with the rest of the Production team in order to make deadlines and resolve issues.
- Contribute to a positive work environment.
- Have opportunities to grow!
What you bring
- Advanced skill with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Strong attention to detail
- Commitment to precision
- Understanding of information design
- Comfort with mathematics up to 9th grade level, including a strong understanding of graphs and graphing.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team