Job Type: Full-time
Deadline: Until filled
CPM is seeking to recruit a Professional Learning Specialist (PLS) from the California region, with a preference for a former CPM teacher who possess multilingual skills and is ready to serve as a mentor for teachers implementing the CPM curriculum materials. This position is full time and 100% remote with travel to events required. In person professional learning events and school visits may occur at work sites away from the home office up to 75% of the annualized work weeks with the other work time being conducted from a home office. While the PLS role requires you to share your expertise and knowledge of teaching with the CPM materials you will find that this job will provide many opportunities of growth that you can use when you return to the classroom.
See full job description – Professional Learning Specialist
Apply Now: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Details/1661007/Professional-Learning-Specialist
The Professional Learning Specialist will need to have at least 3 years of teaching experience using the CPM curriculum.
In this role, you will:
- Facilitate professional learning opportunities both in person and virtually;
- Conduct implementation support visits both in person and virtually;
- Provide both formal and informal coaching for teachers;
- Develop new professional learning resources and opportunities for teachers and leaders; and
- Consistently work as a team player with the goal of making CPM professional learning the absolute best it can be; and
- Contribute substantially to the mission of bringing more math to more people.
In this role, you will bring:
- A passion for supporting teachers and their pedagogy;
- An ability to teach adults and facilitation skills to further teacher learning;
- Experience using a student-centered, problem-based curriculum;
- Eagerness to coach teachers to consider equity in their classrooms;
- Commitment to collaborate with colleagues; and
- Willingness to work independently and as part of a team.
Salary Description: $37 – $51 hr DOE