CPM Educational Program has been improving mathematics learning in classrooms everywhere for over 30 years. The ideal Software Developer is ready to embrace our shared goal of ensuring every student experiences both the beauty and the utility of mathematics, and drive the development of innovative technology solutions that empower sound teaching practices in today’s modern classrooms. This position is 100% remote within the US.
What you’ll do
The Software Developer will join an experienced team of full stack software developers, DevOps, QA, and product managers to develop engaging online learning solutions using the latest technologies. We have opportunities for Jr., Mid-level and Sr. Developers. In this role, you will:
- Design and implement modular ReactJS web components and backend server applications
- Create cohesive product integrations across multiple platforms and database models
- Be integral to an agile development team, championing collaborative development practices and prioritizing collective successes
- Own the role of technical expert – champion solutions and be value driven
- Stay current with the latest development best practices, socializing with team and integrating into collective development practices
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.