2023-2024 School Year
Open Until Filled
Apply Now: https://www.applitrack.com/sd251/onlineapp/jobpostings/view.asp?category=Secondary+Teaching
To provide students with a daily and ongoing instructional program that will provide for them the best possible academic knowledge and skills. To promote academic, social, and citizenship development through leadership and classroom supervision.
- Idaho teaching certificate with appropriate endorsement(s)
- Strong background in teaching methods, developmentally appropriate classroom activities, and effective classroom management
- Demonstrated knowledge of subject matter and effective teaching methods
- Strong background in curriculum and the Idaho Core Standards
- Strong background in the integration of technology with instruction
- Ability to maintain a positive learning environment
- Work well with students, staff, and the public
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under deadlines
- Maintain confidentiality of staff and students
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.