WHAT CPM OFFERS
Curriculum materials that use problem-based lessons, collaborative student study teams and spaced practice with course concepts.
Professional development programs for CPM and non-CPM teachers.
More mathematics for more people!
- Core Connections, Courses 1-3 for grades 6-8
- Core Connections Integrated I-III
- Core Connections Algebra, Geometry, and Algebra 2
- Precalculus Third Edition - CCSS Fourth-Year Course
- Calculus Third Edition - compatible with Advanced Placement® Calculus AB/BC; College Board example Textbook
- Statistics - compatible with AP® Statistics
CPM teachers, current and retired, lead the eight days of implementation workshops that begin in summer and continue during the school year. Experiential workshops immerse teachers in a classroom environment implementing the standards for mathematical practice as they explore the curriculum content and develop teaching strategies for study teamwork.
Additional workshop support, various coaching models and individual mentoring are available via grant awards or by contracting with CPM mentors and coaches.